Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hi, K!

May today be another day of honor and glory in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lord make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
And where there is sadness, joy.
O divine master grant that I may
not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love
For it is in giving that we receive-
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
And it's in dying that we are born to eternal life.
Amen.

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen. TY Kim! That is Truth! Forgiving truly is freeing...and spiritually powerful. When I find it difficult to forgive, I ask God Himself to come alongside and help me forgive ...afterall, God forgives (and loves) perfectly...and He tells us to lean on Him and to ask for help. It is pretty amazing. Matthew 7:7-12

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen 🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If Nana can forgive the man driving the truck that caused the wreck that killed my 28yrold son there is no reason why everyone here can not forgive the things going on here now,
If you have a problem with forgiveness you need to sit down tonight & watch the movie "the shack" & learn about why God forgives us all of all our sins & we should do the same.
Why would you expect God to forgive your sins if you can not do the same for others.
Judgement is the Lord's. Does he have a special place for ppl that torture children for an opportunity to repair their souls, no doubt in my mind he does, but that is up to God & that evil soul.
He forgives us all because WE ARE ALL HIS CHILDREN.
Is there really anything that your child could ever do that you would not forgive them of it?
While I would be so disappointed in my child there is nothing, NOTHING I can think of that I would not forgive them of if they asked for forgiveness.
Love & compassion without fear is what moves the timeline.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

never saw "The Shack" but the Bible can do one better!
Sorry for your loss.
You have a big heart.

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

bonjour 🤗merci ..suis sur le bon chemin meme si pas encore tout a fait ca ..🙄pas facile de pardonner surtout se pardonner

Good one!

In response General Khaos to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

We have to rise above all this negativity and chaos. Love, forgive, and keep vibes up!
#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Good morning Kim🌞Have a beautiful day.🙏❤️

good morning Kim!

I'm Q'd OUT. ENOUGH OF INSANITY OF Q

morning kim r

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Good Morning Joann.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus forgave the sins of the world when he suffered and died on the cross. He did not wait for humanity to get perfect and sinless. Likewise we are to forgive others AS WE HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN. Forgiveness of others is easier when we forgive without expecting anything in exchange. We can forgive and love others even if forgiveness and love are not returned. Forgiveness actually releases any control another has on us. It releases the forgiver from bondage.😇

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Yolo! ☀️

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Good Morning Kim and i forgive you.... for being so AWESOME 😂😎:)

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

lol....thanks :)
YOU TOO!
Great to see ya, Tank!
Hope you are having a good week so far. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Good morning!

Mornin Kim! 🌸

Good Morning, Kim! Have a beautiful day ♥️