Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response ana coelho to her Publication

I would love to see some research on how to deal with this issue in Canada!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

the social security system is it's counter part putting you under contract labor as a federal employee

its all connected and if you are filing an income tax return you are accepting the terms of their contract.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

One of the big reasons the corporation has been dissolved and the new Republic of the United States has begun.

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

The birth certificate scam ties in with the vatican. Your name is in capital letters for a reason. Once your parents sign the birth certificate you are property of the vatican and traded on the stock exchange.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

ROMAN EMPIRE STILL RULES

(1) Show this thread

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

I am very seriously considering going to the courts and take myself off the birth certificate process!! This is a big scam!! What do i lose the whole fake azz social security? It will not be there for me anyhow!! R Ricardo