Conflict of interest ? I think so...

Fauci said earlier in the day getting vaccinated is a double positive because he both wants to show the importance of getting the vaccine and celebrate the accomplishment of the lab in his division of NIH that worked on developing the Moderna vaccine.

"It's an important moment. We have worked as you probably know very hard," Fauci said in an interview on ABC's Good Morning America.

"I'll be getting the Moderna vaccine. We just got a shipment in yesterday. I feel very good about it, because in a large part, that vaccine was developed by my group at the NIH. So, you know, it's sort of a double positive. One, in general, I'm doing it because I want to symbolize to people the importance that everyone gets vaccinated who can get vaccinated, but also it's a good feeling of accomplishment because this originated in laboratories in my institute.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fauci-receives-vaccine-extremely-confident-effective/story?id=74

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

How much stock do you own in Moderna, Tony?🤔

Do these clowns not realize we know that these injections are fake?
SMH

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

⚡️you posted 17 hours ago. also you see 74 last numbers in link posted its 4.7 today. this article is proof, soon enough, when its wide spread shown the evil in the vaccine.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ty!!

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

funny i just posted about the last 2 numbers of link... meant to be. ⚡️🙋‍♀️

(3) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

placebo??

Does he really think that we are that dumb, Fake jab you idiot, because he knows how much POISON IS IN THOSE SHOTS.😡

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

does anyone still trust the NIH?

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

If Fauci is taking a shot, it's a B12.

My liberal workmate got his vaccine this morning. He is now at home with unstoppable chills, muscle weakness and pain. He said it's not the shot...he also had the Vid earlier this year. He's 45 years old.

🗣FOOK FRANKENSTEIN Fauci❗️I give two shit what that little evil satanic son of a Bitch has to say

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Scare crowing for dummies ...

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Fauxci ...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

He most likely gets $$$$$$$ from each "vaccine" his corporation produces and gives.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

He is def getting money for them for sure!

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

@ Casey Dee
Dr. Fauci = dr. Faust

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

The day after he rubbed his right arm as if it was the one that was sore from the shot! Dope.

I think I remember him doing that!

(1) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

I wish these evil people a slow painful death.
I can’t wait to see people all over the world celebrating true freedom, justice and liberty!

In response Anon Bux to his Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

🤣🤣🤣Probably getting soluble water vac...

do everyone a great service and take 100 shots you f....ken crook piece of garbage

🤔

Child of God ✝️. 🔥Wife 🚒 . Mother 💕💕❤️ . MomMom 💕 . WWG1WGA 🦅 . CULT 45 🇺🇸. Q 💥

There's a better place for that needle.

In response IslandGirl Aloha to her Publication

True that!

(1) Show this thread

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

All this does is shows what a fol Fauci is!

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

Yes he is! Over and over people were saying Fauci had no tie to Moderna... The fook he didn't! Also he isn't going to say anything other than it is safe and effective cause he made it! Damn fool is right!

(1) Show this thread