GA. Voter stuff. Please wake up.... It's all planned. We been told. God Bless and Godspeed.. Bill Gates and that group.. Time to wake up.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

its in Elberton GA. im from
SC. nobody knows who built it or when. its like it just was there one day. Bet theres alot of voodoo, curse around it. The author, she did a phenominal job on her books and i need to find her interviews. Shes been there. God bless here

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

ok. the illuminati built them someone mentioned below

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

YEP...

(2) Show this thread

For those that do not know what these are, They are called the Georgia Guide Stones, placed by the illuminati in Georgia. Many of their plans are carved into them including bringing the GLOBAL population down to 500M. I think we will know the good guys are in ultimate control when these things are torn down and reduced to ruble.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

The sooner the better.. Have a great day.

(1) Show this thread

gross. they need to genocided. not us.

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Flip it on [them] BOOM !!!!

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Flip it on [them] BOOM !!!!

(4) Show this thread