Patriot for life under 45 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFB all Patriots πŸ’― #NCSWIC βš–οΈ Rise up for all children and make THEIR voices heard.

😳🀯🀨

Quantum MedBeds will obviate the need for blood transfusions.

In response Jamie M Herro to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Veritas159 in this post can reply

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Yes the blood banks do take donations from vaccinated people. They do want to know which vaccine you were given first. Those that don't know and those that took the J&J vax are asked to wait 2 weeks. My mother had 4 units of blood on 3/15 during a knee replacement surgery and died last Friday. She had an infection of unknown origin and extreme overall pain before she passed.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Cindy Lehman to her Publication

I am SO very sorry for your loss!

Elective surgery should be delayed. Quantum MedBeds are going to revolutionize healthcare. President Trump alluded to it back in January. I am a licensed medical practitioner and have owned a small SCENAR device that works, on a much smaller scale, on biofrequencies and can attest to its astonishing efficacy. MedBeds are 1000% more powerful than my device.

I will be holding your beloved mother and you in my daily prayers, Cindy. May God grant you healing and deep consolation.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Truth is we never needed them anyway. There are substitutes that work already that you can opt for and speed recovery because you aren't getting anothers disease markers or DNA. Plus you are getting pasteurized blood which is dead cells anyway.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Amen, bro. There are a plethora of potent antiviral supplements that rapidly kills this rather harmless virus.

There is concern for those who have predisposing comorbidities such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity BUT, Ivermectin is proven to eradicate this virion within 48 hours with few side effects (some experience diarrhea). If you, or a loved one becones symptomatic:

Schedule an online apoointment with SPEAKWITHANMD.COM

The consult with an MD occurs over the phone typically within 24 hours. They will call in the prescription and mail it to you anywhere within the continental US.

NOBODY needed to die from this virion and, those who are awake need to die from the bioweapon injection.

(1) Show this thread