Only people mentioned by @Smokus_Pokus17 in this post can reply

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response Jamie M Herro to her Publication

Excellent point!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

was thinking that the other day

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ In it TOGETHER!

Thats my concern! I dont eant blood from someone thats been vaccinated!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

I didn't think about that. Then again if you are so bad you need a transfusion you probably won't care

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

NO BLOOD

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Quantum MedBeds will obviate the need for blood transfusions.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Truth is we never needed them anyway. There are substitutes that work already that you can opt for and speed recovery because you aren't getting anothers disease markers or DNA. Plus you are getting pasteurized blood which is dead cells anyway.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Yes the blood banks do take donations from vaccinated people. They do want to know which vaccine you were given first. Those that don't know and those that took the J&J vax are asked to wait 2 weeks. My mother had 4 units of blood on 3/15 during a knee replacement surgery and died last Friday. She had an infection of unknown origin and extreme overall pain before she passed.

(2) Show this thread