Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

the dystopian inauguration forever will be remembered in history books✨

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

A good , rare find ! Thanks for posting it .

“Life has two rules: # 1 never quit # 2 always remember rule # 1”

thats odd what they showed on tv was sunny no winds like what we hear on his video. and it also seems as if this is being replayed on a broadcast system. no one could get close to actually see anything.. and it just looks like troops that have been at the capitol

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

In response Dean Lech to his Publication

i run on 3 platforms and I cant get clarity from anyone in the D.C. area as to the weather that day, morning noon, evening. its luke we have no presence around DC at all from anons or just even civilian.

(1) Show this thread

where are the troops exactly? the press isnt down on the grounds? if there are 25k troops down there to secure the event, where are they? i like the commmentary but I dont even believe this video is real?

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

in and around the Capitol building

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

How did the video get sent to Spain 10 hours before we saw it happen on TV?
Also some googled inauguration on 1/20 and it said from 1 week ago! Posted pic, then I tried it!!

(2) Show this thread

You can clearly see and note that the big screen is showing a recording of a SUNNY day. The sky is not a macth at all. When gag-a starts singing, it also sounds like a muffled dysptopian recording, not live at all. The truth IS being revealed and all need to share it far and wide. A live HS band does sound like it is playing down there. Thank you for this Jimbo_66

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

During this video it seems as a still picture, towrds the end of the video i see one person walking on the ground below

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana seriously has to question this guy since Charlie Ward had and shared a copy of the entire inauguration at 7 am the morning it "supposedly" happened.
It was prerecorded prior to 1/20.
I would say that Charlie Ward shoud give the world proof of it and then that would take care of that wouldnt it?

Proud Patriot, network engineer, ham radio operator, EMCOMM, Starseed. Live Free or Die! The search for truth leads to God.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Word is that part of it was pre-recorded and part of it was real-time.

(1) Show this thread

Curious what the "live" coverage showed the weather as being when Harris and Klobachar spoke. He said they had just both spoke and it is obviously overcast.

Do you have an external link? Want to share on other platforms.

Humble danish seeker of truth. Never felt the need untill the scamdemic was introduced. Had no idea I was in for such a humongus eye opener.

That reporter's testimony is so telling.
I believe how he feels applies to many truth seekers. Outside the US too❤️

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

the truth will trickle out. I wonder what it will take for the severely brainwashed to wake up.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

near death experience

US Army Veteran and 100% Pro Trump. The Inability to think is our worst vulnerability

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

they will probably all die from shock

(2) Show this thread

The left is acting like this is all normal. I tried to point it out to a co-worker about how strange it was that no people were there. She denied that and said there were lots of people. Funny, now everything I say she refutes. She tried to say an oval was a circle (not kidding) and I had to take a tape measure out and prove it was an oval. It was so obvious too and she was a math major.👽

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Their pineal glands are frozen, the deception is strong and cognitive deception takes courage to face. 😒

(1) Show this thread

proof thst military is occupying DC and that this is a fake. inauguration

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Well heres more proof it was cloudy and yucky not sunny like the pre recorded bullshit they played us

Mom of a Marine and a Soldier. Wife of a LEO. MAGA!

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

He even said it was snowing. There was no snow at the inauguration!

(1) Show this thread