Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I was thinking driving home the other day, each state needs to have a commerce specialty. Being in Texas, I'm lucky but we'd have grains, beef and oil, for example. Arizona would have solar power. We then establish line NAFTA agreements between the States. Washington trades coffee, Florida oranges. Granted some states might have to clean up their act and bring something to the table (that I don't know about like NY, Oregon, etc.) but we all work together as a Nation and let the States take care of themselves. Govern themselves. Police themselves. Impose taxes and wages themselves. So maybe Wisconsin pays a little more so people want to live there, I don't know. They have dairy though right? I'm kinda spit balling. Then once we're all set, we decide what we're sending out as exports and what we want as imports and make agreements ourselves. Each state. Help our own before we help others (nations). I think this was what happened when we first became a Republic, or closer to what we have

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mileymasters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tina Griffith, click on at the bottom under it