Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I was thinking driving home the other day, each state needs to have a commerce specialty. Being in Texas, I'm lucky but we'd have grains, beef and oil, for example. Arizona would have solar power. We then establish line NAFTA agreements between the States. Washington trades coffee, Florida oranges. Granted some states might have to clean up their act and bring something to the table (that I don't know about like NY, Oregon, etc.) but we all work together as a Nation and let the States take care of themselves. Govern themselves. Police themselves. Impose taxes and wages themselves. So maybe Wisconsin pays a little more so people want to live there, I don't know. They have dairy though right? I'm kinda spit balling. Then once we're all set, we decide what we're sending out as exports and what we want as imports and make agreements ourselves. Each state. Help our own before we help others (nations). I think this was what happened when we first became a Republic, or closer to what we have

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

In response Just Jesus to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sounds like heaven on earth :)

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.