Do not underestimate him, it would be a failed miscalculation.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Do not underestimate us; it would be a failed miscalculation.

@DianAandDennis To my beautiful Princess you and your kind soul are a light in this world that will shine eterenal. God continue to watch over you and bless you#TheBestIsYetToCome LOVE YOU DIANA ALWAYS DID ALWAYS WILL ✝️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

elegant beatuy and grace always wondered why she was with charles so sad if she were alive would make sense why they had to silence her. sick sick sick

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

so moving....THE ENTIRE WORLD SO LOVED & ADORED Princess Diana, Truly the PEOPLE'S PRINCESS. Melania reminds me so much of Diana, her heart, beauty, compassion, humility, dignity and grace....Angelic!💗😇💫

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

Could not agree with you more A beautiful, Godly soul lights up a room. Lady Diana and our FLOTUS Melania are angels full of love, compassion, grace and righteousness. Nothing can stop their light from shinning God's Speed@DianAandDennis Thank You Almighty God and protect them always and forever ✝️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

So very true!

(2) Show this thread