Do not underestimate him, it would be a failed miscalculation.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

LOVE THIS AND AM READY!!💥❤️🙏🇺🇸

#JesusMyLove❤️ #HappyWife❤️#Mom❤️#PresidentTrumpAlways❤️#DigitalSoldier

In response Gail White to his Publication

@ga59994511 Me too Gail. I have faith but I'm still so emotional about our GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP. 😢 I know everything is gonna be alright but the emotions... ugh ❤️

#JesusMyLove❤️ #HappyWife❤️#Mom❤️#PresidentTrumpAlways❤️#DigitalSoldier

In response Gail White to his Publication

@ga59994511 Me too Gail. I have faith but I'm still so emotional about our GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP. 😢 I know everything is gonna be alright but the emotions... ugh ❤️

(3) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

You know our POTUS means it! He did say they would need lots of luck!!! NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!!!!!!!!

#LIGHTWORK To #SAVEOURCHILDREN #PRAYERWARRIOR To GOD & thankful to #TRUSTTHEPLAN each & everyday!!! 🇺🇸17🇺🇸Q🇺🇸45🇺🇸xo🍒

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Whoa!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I love this man! GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP and the entire Trump and Kennedy families for all the sacrifices for us, the American people!!

vibe check

For our Country, our Warriors, our Families and OUR CHILDREN!!#GodWins.#NoDeals

Unknown Patriot who’s fed up with the bullshit. Booted from twatter twice and done with those commie bastards. EST:1982 #MAGA #RedPilled

The screenshot of that drop is edited. It does not say anything about impeachment in the real drop. Just that there is no step 5

Unknown Patriot who’s fed up with the bullshit. Booted from twatter twice and done with those commie bastards. EST:1982 #MAGA #RedPilled

In response Sean ... to his Publication

See for yourself

(1) Show this thread

this video..... gives me chills. the music is the background sounds like a horror film. and tge message. he sounds pissed level 12.

❤🐸American Patriot ❤🐸 (Where's all muh gifses? Yes, I have arrived-did y'all miss me?🤓) Lookin' for muh SS frens...AGAIN! TRUMP#1

❤️I thought I'd never get to see this again.... it was removed after I shared it several days ago. ❤️

1.Patriot 2.God and Family 3.President Trump forever 4. WWG1WGA

I love this man with everything in us!

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

Yeah, that video was super wierd when it came out. It didn't seem like it was from Trump and I brushed it off as a deep fake. I still don't know what to think of it. Weird sounds in background!

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

Do you recall when you first saw it? Strange he's standing at a podium with no presidential seal but the White House emblem in the top right corner… Everything is so cryptic in this world right now and so much deception, I trust but it's Blind Faith

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

this appears to be a new message 🤔

Do not underestimate us; it would be a failed miscalculation.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

@DianAandDennis To my beautiful Princess you and your kind soul are a light in this world that will shine eterenal. God continue to watch over you and bless you#TheBestIsYetToCome LOVE YOU DIANA ALWAYS DID ALWAYS WILL ✝️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread