At some point, people will rise up and say ‘Enough is Enough.’

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

it will also be too late.

God I hope so, I just wanna shake people, this is getting ridiculous. I can't understand why they don't see what (they) are doing to us! And they are letting it happen!

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

the problem isnt a lack of people who are fed up, the problem is that we feel our hands are tied. im just joe schmo from wherever. i can send an email, a letter, whatever but the law is not on my side. if i refuse to wear a mask in a store for example, i will be fined or arrested. what did i accomplish?

i know people who couldn't wait to get their vaccines and who now act superior because they got it. Sold their soul just to get to go on vacation. Weak.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

i was saying "enough" when the masks were coming out

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

I wouldn't count on it. The biggest sleepers are Trump supporters. They think tweeting is doing something important.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Violet *** to her Publication

Who do you think is doing the research Violet? Trump supporters. Jeez

(0) Show this thread

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

I thought so, but I am beginning to doubt it. I am repeatedly astounded by the freedoms people are willing to give up. It is truly depressing, and decent people are being hurt by this nonsense.

I am not so sure... i think alot of people actually enjoy the power of telling other people what to do... a lot of evil... I start to think this is what "it will be biblical" really means..