PizzaGate exposed by WikiLeaks. Email from Hillary to Obama, advising him to be careful with his parties of hotdogs (pedophile code for little boys) at the White House. Pelosi, Huma, Podesta, and B. Affleck (Ben ?) are copied on this to possibly vote on whether Obama's pedophile parties should be at the White House or another location. Date is 2011. Unbelievable that these were our leaders and Pelosi is still in Congress!!!

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Cheat from everyone of the long term greedy dishonest on both sides. These are bottom feeders of Society. We no longer need these fake liars in Government.

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Sickening Monsters. what sleeze

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

I saw a few articles that said Huma and Podesta were arrested...connecting to Clintons....maybe this is start of the flush for the Clintons????

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

We The People demand Justice Now

Only followers of this user (@DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

beyond the walls of belief - there is whole different world

😡🤮😡

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

so why are they still free?