TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Interesting.#Mockingbird LIFE

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Putin is a tough leader! He is very well guarded like Xi and POTUSTRUMP they're a team working together to defeat the cabal! [White Hats] rumors surface some time ago that Putin had died and this is his double...🧐

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

I read everything everywhere damn near 24/7. I've never heard anywhere that Vlad could be dead...I think he's very much alive & ABOUT TO BRING THE WORLD TO LIFE.

DIG UP THAT SOCCER BALL MOMENT. LOOK AT HIS FACE....πŸ€” THERE'S DEF AN INSIDE UNDERSTANDING HAPPENING THERE. DJT WAS GUARDED & BOUNCED THE BALL TO MELANIA. BUT NOT BEFORE VLAD SAID, "THE BALLS IN YOUR COURT."
MAYBE MAKING PLANS THEN FOR THIS? THEY KNEW ABOUT 2030 CUZ WORLD LEADERS MET TO DISCUSS IT IN 2019 AT THE UN ASSEMBLY...ONCE AGAIN, NO MEDIA COVERAGE.

πŸ™Yes, I'm hoping for the best and manifesting a victorious finale with all of the honest leaders around the world coming together to safe GAIA and her habitants!!!!! YAY!βœ¨πŸŒ»πŸ’œ

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmigadeTrump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LOVE ALWAYS WINS!, click on at the bottom under it