TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Interesting.#Mockingbird LIFE

Putin is a tough leader! He is very well guarded like Xi and POTUSTRUMP they're a team working together to defeat the cabal! [White Hats] rumors surface some time ago that Putin had died and this is his double...🧐

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmigadeTrump in this post can reply

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

Yes I too saw video's of the claim years ago.... Whatever the case maybe I have no doubt this Putin is for a free humanity...
Yes he was an Illuminati minion just like every President before him since they took out The Tsars and instilled LENIN.. but when one becomes arrogant and gives the finger to the hand that feeds you, you have no choice but to turn to the people for support if you want to live. If one then wants the peoples' support, nothing beats TRUTH and Nationalism not in what Putin says but more importantly his actions.

Luv my country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Luv my freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! πŸ™In God We TrustπŸ™

Just like they keep saying Kim was dead ..
πŸ˜‚

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I read everything everywhere damn near 24/7. I've never heard anywhere that Vlad could be dead...I think he's very much alive & ABOUT TO BRING THE WORLD TO LIFE.

DIG UP THAT SOCCER BALL MOMENT. LOOK AT HIS FACE....πŸ€” THERE'S DEF AN INSIDE UNDERSTANDING HAPPENING THERE. DJT WAS GUARDED & BOUNCED THE BALL TO MELANIA. BUT NOT BEFORE VLAD SAID, "THE BALLS IN YOUR COURT."
MAYBE MAKING PLANS THEN FOR THIS? THEY KNEW ABOUT 2030 CUZ WORLD LEADERS MET TO DISCUSS IT IN 2019 AT THE UN ASSEMBLY...ONCE AGAIN, NO MEDIA COVERAGE.

πŸ™Yes, I'm hoping for the best and manifesting a victorious finale with all of the honest leaders around the world coming together to safe GAIA and her habitants!!!!! YAY!βœ¨πŸŒ»πŸ’œ

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

PUTIN is for a FREE HUMANITY

Back in 2014, my best friend was BF with the 'son' of the General of China with the largest army. I was told that General was good friends with Putin. Both wanted to see a Democratic China and not bow down to The CCP and Illuminati anymore.

(2) Show this thread