It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response The Mac to his Publication

This is extremely familiar. Where would i have seen this previously? 🤔

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

well at first I thought it looked like something I previously saw in an Elon Musk rabbit hole. But, Digging further into the rabbit hole, I found ties to the gov, Which started sounded suspicious in itself. Then i found this👇Right direction? http://thegipster.blogspot.com/2016/01/serco-corporate-octopus-with-tentacles.html?m=1

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

I don't like where this is going... Where do they draw a line? MAYBE THAT PART IS DONE BY #WeThePeople

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

We draw a line at innocent children being harmed.

The Light of God lives in our hearts. Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of the life He gives us; they should also govern it.

For sure! But how about we draw a bigger line and include all the innocent people? Parents, elders. I thought I knew the relative scope of invasive technology, but this takes it to a whole new level.

(1) Show this thread