It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response The Mac to his Publication

This is extremely familiar. Where would i have seen this previously? 🤔

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

#Patriots NEED TO READ THIS ARTICLE TO UNDERSTAND#Serco & THE 💥GLOBAL💥 IMPACT THEIR CONTRACTS CREATE WITH THE#Military & WORLD #governments THIS👆 IS 1 OF SEVERAL REASONS WE CAN'T DEPEND ON THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX ANYMORE!#Soldiers DEFEND AMERICA! ♥️ BUT THE#elite #Globalists HAVE MIDDLEMAN AGENCIES LIKE THIS TO KEEP CONTROL. #truth LOOK INTO IT FRENS. 🙏🇺🇸🙏

(1) Show this thread

well at first I thought it looked like something I previously saw in an Elon Musk rabbit hole. But, Digging further into the rabbit hole, I found ties to the gov, Which started sounded suspicious in itself. Then i found this👇Right direction? http://thegipster.blogspot.com/2016/01/serco-corporate-octopus-with-tentacles.html?m=1

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
(1) Show this thread
(1) Show this thread