It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response The Mac to his Publication

This is extremely familiar. Where would i have seen this previously? 🤔

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

well at first I thought it looked like something I previously saw in an Elon Musk rabbit hole. But, Digging further into the rabbit hole, I found ties to the gov, Which started sounded suspicious in itself. Then i found this👇Right direction? http://thegipster.blogspot.com/2016/01/serco-corporate-octopus-with-tentacles.html?m=1

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Ultrasound waves can be generated by material with a piezoelectric effect. The piezoelectric effect is a phenomenon exhibited by the generation of an electric charge in response to a mechanical force (squeeze or stretch) applied on certain materials.

by A Schroeder · 2009 · Cited by 420 — Recently, the ability of ultrasound to induce localized and controlled drug release from liposomes, utilizing thermal and/or mechanical effects, has been shown. This review, deals with the interaction of ultrasound with liposomes, focusing mainly on the mechanical mechanism of drug release from liposomes using LFUS.

Among the various particulate delivery systems, liposomes—bubble-like nano/microsized lipidic bilayer structures—have shown great promise as an antigen-carrying vehicle. Few liposomal vaccines have been introduced to the market. The key advantages of liposomes as a vaccine delivery system are their ability to protect antigens against degradation, carry single or multiple hydrophilic and lipophilic antigens, control the release of antigens, enhance cellular uptake, and improve antigen-specific immune responses.

Physicochemical properties of liposomes such as size, charge, and membrane fluidity can be modified to improve their ability to target antigen-presenting cells. Understanding how the different physicochemical properties of liposomes affect the overall immune response is important for the development of successful liposome-based vaccines. This chapter discusses the use of liposomes as vaccine carriers, the impacts of formulation parameters on liposome-mediated immunity, the different types of liposomes, and their manufacturing perspectives from the bench to large scale.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

A liposomal influenza vaccine (INFLUSOME-VAC) was developed with the objective of overcoming the major drawbacks of the currently used influenza vaccines: their relatively low efficacy in certain high-risk groups (the elderly, infants, the immunosuppressed) and the need for annual immunization.

(1) Show this thread