Proud patriot mama and wife! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ Digital soldier ๐Ÿ‘Š Lover of frogs ๐Ÿธ Favorite food: popcorn ๐Ÿฟ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trolls get blocked ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I don't mean to brag, but the man himself followed yours truly! ๐Ÿฅฐ Hope I don't disappoint! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ

Iโ€™m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

He is awesome โค๏ธTrue Patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ He has did the same for all patriots ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฏ

So awesome! Just like Tom was friends with everyone on Myspace ๐Ÿฅฐ

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

Iโ€™m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

I appreciate the admin for not only interacting with many patrirots (nakes me smle seeing the little things and so many hat appreciate them ) the good in the world matters:) I also appreciate a person for making a safe place for us to all unite and communicate !! I do no know him personally however he did a fine job and deserves a standing ovation๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

makes" not "nakes ๐Ÿ˜‚ bless it ,hands are starting to hurt ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Proud patriot mama and wife! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ Digital soldier ๐Ÿ‘Š Lover of frogs ๐Ÿธ Favorite food: popcorn ๐Ÿฟ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trolls get blocked ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Absolutely! I think most of us are beyond grateful after being treated the way we were on other social platforms. This is a saving grace for many. I needed these interactions for my sanity. God Bless@administrator ๐Ÿ™

(2) Show this thread