I don't mean to brag, but the man himself followed yours truly! πŸ₯° Hope I don't disappoint! 🍿🐸

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

AHMAZIN'! Congrats ;D

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Actions speak volumes to me πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

He is awesome ❀️True PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ He has did the same for all patriots πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

So awesome! Just like Tom was friends with everyone on Myspace πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Based

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Wholesome 17t to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Anonup VIP status πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread