Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow many dreams last night:
Woke up once saying "use this phone cause he wont answer my cell" in the dream i had been taken and they were trying to get to Pres Trump. I was telling them to use a landline phone that I already knew that if it rang on Trumps end he would know that it was a set up cause we already had that as a code worked out incase someone tried to get to him threw me. I know weird shit!

Once woke up saying " There is no need to look under there"
Once woke up saying "You've tried everything so I know you really want to hear me"

But the best was in meditation this afternoon. First I saw a little girl with big brown eyes and brown hair smiles and waving for me to come on. She said "you need to play".
We had a wonderful time in a garden playing with animals. When I flashed out of the meditation I was saying "Nardia"
I was not familiar with the story so I had to look it up.

Up until last year I did not have these dreams like this waking up talking and these vis

Awesome! My midday 'meditation' I call 'nap time' but to each his own.
I also have been waking myself up talking in my normal sleep for around the last year or so.
I had a clearance in the Air Force where they watch you to make sure you dont talk in your sleep.
Definately new.
Anyone else having similar?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mttdsmth727 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Matt Smith to his Publication

I have visitors in my visions as well that communicate things to me as well.