Wow many dreams last night:
Woke up once saying "use this phone cause he wont answer my cell" in the dream i had been taken and they were trying to get to Pres Trump. I was telling them to use a landline phone that I already knew that if it rang on Trumps end he would know that it was a set up cause we already had that as a code worked out incase someone tried to get to him threw me. I know weird shit!

Once woke up saying " There is no need to look under there"
Once woke up saying "You've tried everything so I know you really want to hear me"

But the best was in meditation this afternoon. First I saw a little girl with big brown eyes and brown hair smiles and waving for me to come on. She said "you need to play".
We had a wonderful time in a garden playing with animals. When I flashed out of the meditation I was saying "Nardia"
I was not familiar with the story so I had to look it up.

Up until last year I did not have these dreams like this waking up talking and these vis

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

learning about the Quantity of Quirky Quotable people like me on my Quest through the Quagmire that is our shared Quandary

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Awesome! My midday 'meditation' I call 'nap time' but to each his own.
I also have been waking myself up talking in my normal sleep for around the last year or so.
I had a clearance in the Air Force where they watch you to make sure you dont talk in your sleep.
Definately new.
Anyone else having similar?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Matt Smith to his Publication

I have visitors in my visions as well that communicate things to me as well.

(1) Show this thread