Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I have a feeling, that when this incoming storm comes in and shocks the world, there will be many of us with large smiles, knowing that together we led a truth&love movement that helped free this world from evil, led by Donald J Trump, the 19th President of the New Republic of America, and the leader of the free word!

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#NeverSurrender
#WeThePeople
#UnitedWeStand
#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEarth

https://rumble.com/vdxwq3-god-wins-what-jfk-began-djt-finished.html

I feel like the day, pray it comes, the truth comes out to all in an undeniable way, will be very very challenging for us. I won't feel a need to gloat, or say, "I told you so" or " I knew this all along". Rotten evil people have done nightmarish things to good and trusting humans. I won't be smiling when they learn that. Betrayal is one of the most difficult emotions for people to manage and they will be feeling it, by the billions. I've had decades to process my awakening from out of the nightmare. It's a lot to grok over decades let alone in single bite. People like us will need to be holding the fields stable while they all process this and it is quite a feat. They will be in denial, anger, grief, disillusionment, confusion, sadness, and some stunned silent. We will most likely seek out solitude during the reveal before we all heal. The sensitives, empaths and hyper sensitives will be very uncomfortable during this time, pray it comes though so we can heal it. We're ready.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it