I have a feeling, that when this incoming storm comes in and shocks the world, there will be many of us with large smiles, knowing that together we led a truth&love movement that helped free this world from evil, led by Donald J Trump, the 19th President of the New Republic of America, and the leader of the free word!

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#NeverSurrender
#WeThePeople
#UnitedWeStand
#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEarth

https://rumble.com/vdxwq3-god-wins-what-jfk-began-djt-finished.html

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

And that we were not batshit crazy talking goo goo!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

The Storm Came.
"2018 will be glorious"
Start at the beginning & read Q drops.
qalert.pub

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

truth

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏❤️🙏👍

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

WELL SAID

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Thats a great quote. 😂

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

desde Argentina hasta el final de mi vida con el presidente Trump🙏🇦🇷🇺🇲❤

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

❤❤❤

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

These looks will be very common place!

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

There will be alot of looks like this too!

yeah!.., that looks like the smile.., i will try to control mine but it will be hard

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

Its okay to choose love now!

https://youtu.be/EOy_qJSl5W0

(1) Show this thread

I feel like the day, pray it comes, the truth comes out to all in an undeniable way, will be very very challenging for us. I won't feel a need to gloat, or say, "I told you so" or " I knew this all along". Rotten evil people have done nightmarish things to good and trusting humans. I won't be smiling when they learn that. Betrayal is one of the most difficult emotions for people to manage and they will be feeling it, by the billions. I've had decades to process my awakening from out of the nightmare. It's a lot to grok over decades let alone in single bite. People like us will need to be holding the fields stable while they all process this and it is quite a feat. They will be in denial, anger, grief, disillusionment, confusion, sadness, and some stunned silent. We will most likely seek out solitude during the reveal before we all heal. The sensitives, empaths and hyper sensitives will be very uncomfortable during this time, pray it comes though so we can heal it. We're ready.

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

So true. But I am preparing my heart for the shock too. Knowing the depths of the evil and seeing it exposed in it's full depravity are different things.#NeverSurrender#FightBack#SaveOurChildren#TheBestIsYetToCome
https://rumble.com/vespdp-end-of-the-line-turnturnturn.html

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I cannot wait :)

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Without a doubt. We will suddenly be validated.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Large smiles, a joyful gracious heart, hugs for all, dancing in the street , etc....🇺🇸