🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🗣🤔wakey wakey shakin bakey...

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

😂Dolly the Sheep, still waiting for folks to realize all that cloning is real. I mean am I the only that remembers the freaking human ear on a mouses back way back in the decades, REASON given, that they would never make humans was "morality" these mofos been at it a minute, facts. Plus that one has heels on, said they more they make them, the more pedophilic and evil they come back, kinda the deep states whole point in making them, I mean it is demons.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I'm not doubting Cloning, I'm sure they can re-create anyone and make a new me as a baby. The only thing I don't believe in is some machine that will automatically duplicate me in minutes.

I think they use doubles with Hillary, especially on 9/11/2016 when she had her fainting episode.

Well back then she said like three days, so now I don't know, Shillary was a bloodliner and a very willing participant, but um yeah they make clones, like Christians pray for a godly lineage, they literally do this thing called "demonic layering" and it can assume many fronts, secret societies, all that bs. Ugh they are so freaking gross, the insider chick said, "they are checked out and something else is driving the bus" but they wanted it, THEN there are real bloodline whistle blowers and also patriots, ex secret society, etc.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it