🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🗣🤔wakey wakey shakin bakey...

😂Dolly the Sheep, still waiting for folks to realize all that cloning is real. I mean am I the only that remembers the freaking human ear on a mouses back way back in the decades, REASON given, that they would never make humans was "morality" these mofos been at it a minute, facts. Plus that one has heels on, said they more they make them, the more pedophilic and evil they come back, kinda the deep states whole point in making them, I mean it is demons.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I'm not doubting Cloning, I'm sure they can re-create anyone and make a new me as a baby. The only thing I don't believe in is some machine that will automatically duplicate me in minutes.

I think they use doubles with Hillary, especially on 9/11/2016 when she had her fainting episode.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

The "mother of darkness" castle and shit and what the old bats or who knows male bats masquerading all that, they actually do some creepy shit where they eat their brains and bodies. I was like hold the fkin phone, that is sick, she was like well it is the demons, and it breeds more, where all this spirit cooking shit comes from. SO gross.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

The clones are always possibly variant, so I was told they wipe out the whole first part of the family, i.e. those who live together. She said they can get in by keys, windows, etc. I was like wtf, like no one wakes up? She said they can ONE way put stuff in their ventilation hvac systems most jo shmos would not know to look for in forensics. I was like HEY what about alarm systems, well we all know know they can hack and shut those down. THEN I was like WHAT about the guard dogs or dogs in general? She said they dart those, and said, at a certain point sometimes a lot, designed to still have them also wake up so no one suspects. She pointed out, a vet would not even know to look for a dart point under fur. NOT saying that is the only way, but damn sure one of them.

(3) Show this thread