A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

New from Dan Scavino

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

He never quits! He never backs down! He believes in you, and he fights for YOU every single day!
Share if you are proud Trump Supporter hungry for justice!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Danny Scavino has posted so much different garbage and nothing has happened.

I have a great idea. Forget Trump for 48 hours. Let's march to DC and do what James Howard "Jimmy" Woods suggested......drag Congress out by their hair. It's time to take our fucking country back before they can spend another day KILLING us.

Or, we can sit here, watch nothing happen and see good American Patriots make fools of themselves pretending we aren't getting skull fucked daily.

Hello?

😉Hi I think I know you by another name but can sense you have had enough. Yup it's uphill and is about to drive one to madness. The worst thing is that for 4 years we have heard it was going to be biblical. Okay Easter was obvious. But ok there are 4 hours left. So is very "Positive" Or not ... No I'm worried, maybe for Christmas .. Sarcasm is good, at this time. Misses life with family. 4 long crazy years. Ok keep the mood.😛🙂

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @maria07 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maria. Liv., click on at the bottom under it