New from Dan Scavino

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

He never quits! He never backs down! He believes in you, and he fights for YOU every single day!
Share if you are proud Trump Supporter hungry for justice!

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Becky Helser to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Happy Resurrection Sunday Dan may God bless you! :)

post 905

Danny Scavino has posted so much different garbage and nothing has happened.

I have a great idea. Forget Trump for 48 hours. Let's march to DC and do what James Howard "Jimmy" Woods suggested......drag Congress out by their hair. It's time to take our fucking country back before they can spend another day KILLING us.

Or, we can sit here, watch nothing happen and see good American Patriots make fools of themselves pretending we aren't getting skull fucked daily.

Hello?

In response SPORTS to his Publication

😉Hi I think I know you by another name but can sense you have had enough. Yup it's uphill and is about to drive one to madness. The worst thing is that for 4 years we have heard it was going to be biblical. Okay Easter was obvious. But ok there are 4 hours left. So is very "Positive" Or not ... No I'm worried, maybe for Christmas .. Sarcasm is good, at this time. Misses life with family. 4 long crazy years. Ok keep the mood.😛🙂

(1) Show this thread

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

What platform did Dan Scavino post this? I looked on tweeter and did not see it.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot • Parent • Friend • WWG1WGA • Always Trust The Plan • No One Gets Left Behind

Is Dan trying to hint at NESARA/GESARA?

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I NEVER HEARD A POLITICIAN SPEAKING SO CLEARLY, TO THE POINT AND WITH SO MUCH EMPHASES ON THE PEOPLE AND NATIONS! MOST POLITICIANS WOULD SPEAK NONSENSE AND WITH NO SUBSTANCE, NOT IN SUCH A WAY TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY CARE LIKE PRESIDENT TRUMP REALLY DOES!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

The Best Is Yet To Come! ✝️❤️🇺🇸

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Our Man in the House of the Enemy -- World Economic Forum at Davos -- speaks TRUTH to them.

How they must hate him! ... and us.

Covid-19 scandal was at no time a health issue.

Rather, it was about solidifying the illegitimate & illegal power of the corrupt “Davos clique” by transferring the wealth of the people to the members of the Davos clique.

Thus destroying, among other things, small and medium-sized enterprises in particular.

Platforms such as Amazon, Google, Uber, etc. could thus appropriate their market share and wealth.

[THEIR] END IS IN SIGHT.

GOD BLESS OUR LIONHEARTED PRESIDENT TRUMP.