Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Thank you for your courageous service!

Child of God ✝️. πŸ”₯Wife πŸš’ . Mother πŸ’•πŸ’•β€οΈ . MomMom πŸ’• . WWG1WGA πŸ¦… . CULT 45 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Q πŸ’₯

He is truly an amazing man, wearing the Armor if God.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Tim Ballard is an Angel Warrior! Amazing stamina & love for saving these vulnerable helpless Children. All of you who are part of this Operation Railroad & others like it are God’s Soldiers. Thank You for what you do & May the Force of God’s Light always be with you. Blessings be on All

God bless those Saving the ChildrenπŸ™βœοΈ

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I plan on retiring in july, sounds like a good way to volunteer and help. california is bad for that

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Powerful.

Luv my country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Luv my freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! πŸ™In God We TrustπŸ™

Haiti was real bad for child trafficking. I read somewhere they like the darker skin kids for andrenochrome. Gives them more of a high or something along those lines.