Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

https://www.facebook.com/ash.arditi.16/posts/283297699841900

So I don't like to fear monger but if any this is true why would Trump be telling everyone to get vaccinateed????

Everyone has Free will. I stand behind Trump 💯 but if the man told me to jump off a bridge I'm not. People need to use their common sense. Ask yourself this, Did Trump get the Vax? No!!!

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mimicrew4 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication

he actually said he did get immunized when he went on fox news with maria b. listen to it. code? who knows. the fact that he is encouraging everyone to get the vax saying "it's safe" - is a flat out lie. and free will is a myth too. NOTHING here is free because truth is hidden and deception is everywhere and as such, making a TRULY informed decision is a challenge - especially for those who are still programmed. they're stupid but they're still victims of this hell we are in.