Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Wonder if we’re all about to have our Twitter accounts restored...

😠wouldnt that be nice. kicked off suspended over a week ago. dont know what i even did to piss off the little mindless minions. no response to date

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wheelisturning in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response KaT Higgs to her Publication

Same for me. It's been 3 months. No response to 3 inquiries as to why or how to be reinstated. Screw 'em. I only followed anons anyway and they're all here. Don't miss Twitter at all. The only thing is my account is still "active" for shareholders' benefit, but I can do anything with it.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

same with a lot of us

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

I appealed 4 times. The first 3 times I heard nothing back. The 4th time I pressed the appeal button I told them Trump won the 2020 election and I no longer cared if they kept me permanently banned. Told them to Fook off and once Trumps SM page is active they would go down into nothingness and I'll be posting laughing emoji's over it. They replied back 45 minutes later! They told me they'll add my latest appeal to the 3 previous. Yeah, I'm still banned.

(2) Show this thread