One Weapon of Mass Distruction located. .... 1300 men women and children died in containers due to lack of oxygen....... 8000 saved last night. .... why the fcuk are you all not reposting this to put pressure on our MSM you morons
From Clare Hocking-Okwell and more below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Only people mentioned by @Punisher2021 in this post can reply

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

this is the real truth
btw.. don't project on others that which you are
https://youtu.be/6GcYkGCklq4

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Who are you calling moron little unsourced puke?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Because, dipshit, this is the same unsourced article from Rumor Mill News being regurgitated by other dubious outlets.

I went to his page and see he got this info from this link - This is his sauce source. Dig away- https://bestnewshere.com/navy-seals-rescue-over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-containers-in-the-suez-canal/

There is ZERO source for this. Where did you even get such a thought from let alone these statistics? 🙄 Do you really believe that calling people morons will get them to post unfounded imaginings?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

This moron needs to see a source.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I will listen if Pompeo or Flynn said it happened, also Trump

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Every person on here who called this out for no sauce I am damn proud of you. Don't let stuff like this go without a source. Great job!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Because it is a lie, that is why.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Exactly, no sauce = fake

We can't stoop to CNN's level.

Patriots who get mad when you ask for a source are not really Patriots

#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

learning about the Quantity of Quirky Quotable people like me on my Quest through the Quagmire that is our shared Quandary

Dear mr Punisher. Anonup is mostly Anons who already have seen the information presented here in some form.
Twitter this is not! its like talking to yourself here. Everyone is just like you and just like me.
Share information? Sure. intimidate? Never.
I use this platform to educate myself, as we have MANY in our 'Team' that are very knolagable. Most of us do our own research and cary that to other platforms to share. We share here also.
I appreciate you sharing! follow me, i'll follow you!
WWG1WGA

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

Source? Date? Evidence?

Intel: Final Wakeup Call: Evergreen is the Final Wake up Call: https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/04/final-wakeup-call-evergreen-is-final.html

Via: gesara.com

We are getting tired of seeing things like this, to then never be seen again, What do we believe, a fake virus and killer frankenvaxx, or that every celeb in histroy was a vampire, IT'S ALL TOO FUCKING MUCH ON BOTH SIDES. We see the proof there is no virus, but Trump keeps pushing the frankenvaxx, we see a ship stuck, but nothing else, IT'S ALL TOO FUCKING MUCH BULLSHIT, I WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH, I WANT TO SEE PROOF.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

I too just want to be told the truth.. And yes right now both sides are not telling us the truth. One side is out right lying to us and the other side is just not telling us the truth.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

For fucks sake...do the research. It's all over the fucking place! Bitchute, Rumble, Youtube, Gab, Instagram! I'm not defending anyone but if you're here bitching that you need to see proof...go back to fucking Twitter! I hate lightweights. Do the heavy lifting like the rest of us!

(2) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Screen shot tells what? Where’s the info and proof we’re supposed to be reposting?

Because its a screenshot with no sauce. Oughta know by now that we prefer verified stories with reputable sources.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

PLEASE STOP ABUSING TRUTH SEEKERS! NOT FAIR!

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

Where did you get your numbers? 8000 Saved? Sauce? Please provide your source information. If I believe your source is credible, Ill re-post the shit out of it. More information please.

bla bla bla.....bs

Not reposting because none of what I see "proves' anything. I don't see proof. Maybe I see hope of something happening but not proof.

....so someone is supposed to share it after you've called em a moron?lol....yeah i dont get it!?...