I got some bad news for those waiting for the storm to begin. It's begun long ago. We are waiting to wrap this shit up, not start it. True story. Operation wake up stage. Who's left? Not many.

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

My entire family is still asleep - they have disowned me.

Many of us are in that same position. Friends/Family think I'm part of a far right cult where people worship the numbers 41020 and the 17th letter. i have made it very clear that i love them unconditionally dispite the fact they have allowed the DS MSM Hollyweird to convince them that Trump and his army of dedicated determined deplorable Patriots are hateful radicals who cant be trusted. i told them when the truth comes out the entire world will see who the TRUE traitors betrayers liars leakers rapers and chaos creators really are. i told them if and when they decided to wake from their deep slumber i would be right here doing the same thing i have beem doing for YEARS! love wins no matter what. some will refuse to choose truth! many fear the TRUTH more than the unknown! many will refuse to wake up because it will be too painful. everyone has a choice and all we can do is be true to self and pray others come around sooner than later

In response F B Jones to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PassionatePatriot in this post can reply

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

its a very sensitive subject for sure! ! The attacks R currently unbearable! its very difficult at this time! Thanks for your positivity! 🙏❤️🙏

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Hey Miss Peacock! Great to see you here!!! I hope you are doing well! Twatter got me a year ago...

(1) Show this thread

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

So true - thank you.