#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ohhh the Pain coming.
I can feel it.
It's making my gums bleed actually.
I can taste it.
#trump2021

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have unmovable faith this is happening...I am just so anxious to see the exposure finally completed...except for pictures of the victims. I am terrified to the marrow of my bones for that...THAT will be a cause for severe weeping and gnashing of teeth surely. I see the amazing amount of info spewing already...but I know the valve is throttled back currently to a trickle.

Yes. did you see the pic of Trump at church for Easter? he has on a BRIGHT YELLOW tie. not green for go, or red for stop. Yellow for yield.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Weimy in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response San Voe to her Publication

I love watching the panic around me though...everyone screaming "they are gonna concentration camp the non-vaxers"! and they are coming to take all our guns"! and the like...I just smile and say...NOTHING! I don't need to panic...no matter how much they wish I would...lol