Ohhh the Pain coming.
I can feel it.
It's making my gums bleed actually.
I can taste it.
#trump2021

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

O = 15
P = 16
iii = 999

gem...

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Be sure and use a salt water gargle for those gums. Just sayin.

Wish I Was Feeling It, Gonna Take 20 Years To Undue Bidens Devastation To Our Country! Wanna See The Light!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This was on Feb 13th . . . oh well . . . swish some colloidal silver in your mouth.

Proud husband and father. USA MAGA WWG1WGA

2 months later annnnnnddd ..ya

Lets get this party startes !!🇺🇸💪🏻🇺🇸

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

you make me smile inside and out becuase i believe you oh they are going to be fooked

[They] will EXODUS soon, and Corona will be all over, lol!✨🛸🚘✨

😎🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸💙

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Suspended from Twitter - @jenholt875

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

😉🙂#Trump 2028

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I love me some happy VK ❤️🔥

this post os freaking me out a little. a bit dark way of expression.
Trump 2021? I thought you were fixated on 2023

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

Why? Pain is nothing to fear. Those who have been through the storm know pain is a necessary step to Awakening. Dark to light means it is necessary to see the dark in order to recognize the light. Without contrast, we are blind.

(1) Show this thread

I've never doubted it for a minute. Let's Goooooooo!#trump2021

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I have unmovable faith this is happening...I am just so anxious to see the exposure finally completed...except for pictures of the victims. I am terrified to the marrow of my bones for that...THAT will be a cause for severe weeping and gnashing of teeth surely. I see the amazing amount of info spewing already...but I know the valve is throttled back currently to a trickle.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I. I.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Yes. did you see the pic of Trump at church for Easter? he has on a BRIGHT YELLOW tie. not green for go, or red for stop. Yellow for yield.

(2) Show this thread

PAIN - Feb 14th 2 year Delta 😎❤️🙏🏼✨
#DoItQ #trump2021 #darktolight#HappyVDayVK

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

😎On a Sunday huh. Nice.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Are you awake? We already are in darkness. Only by experiencing the pain of the revelation can we move into the light. Why fear what will set us free?

(1) Show this thread

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Excited for hopefully the last or second to ladt episode of "bringing down the global cabal and righting the Republic." 🎈🎉

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Excited for hopefully the last or second to ladt episode of "bringing down the global cabal and righting the Republic." 🎈🎉

I just posted that on my friends page on FB. She said Trump 2024 and i said nah#trump2021

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

In response Jeff Peiser to his Publication

We cannot wait for that long

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I look like effing Chester Cheeta!

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

MMMM, Cheetos

(1) Show this thread

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Your posts have pumped me up today!
Lets FOOKEN Go!!! 🇺🇸👊🐸

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

I think that may be peridonal disease....but I know what you mean

how was the Netflix movie about QAnon?

what else can go down?.., nothing.., only one more move on the chess board..., checkmate.., it's here it's time buckle up