Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Fake AF

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

that is the “fixin to meet my maker” face.

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Why is president Trump supporting vaccines when they are crippling and killing people?¿?
I'm starting to think we are getting the circle jerk from all sides.
If optics really mattered then who ever is in charge of monitoring the optics dhou be fired for being an idiot.

GOD-FAMILY-COUNTRY🇺🇸! Truth seeker, wife, dog mom. ❤️🤍💙

Rodney Dangerfield????

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

that does not look like him. no shot fake 😡🤬🙄

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

Bye bye till never ever again that's better for Mother Earth 💉⚰️🙏💖

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

This is how they're doing it 😷
https://gab.com/SonOfEnos/posts/105999425387132609

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

A fake taking a fake shot ... or maybe it's his last shot 🤔

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

I hear Vaccine is a code word for arrests?

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Looks like another actor to me, this post and the one right after.

Wifey/ Mom/ Lover/ Psalm 144:1-2/ John 3:16/ God is my king 🙏🏼/ Trump is prez!/Texas born living in Oklahoma BOOMER 🅾️🙌🏼

The one thing Im curious to see play out are these vaccines. I know two people that got it. One for their job and the other bc shes a liberal. I get operation warp speed for the bad guys, but curious what happens to all the people that took the vaxx when it came out. 🤔🤔

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

BN I heard he was a bad guy? They look alike.

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

The souless clone taking his death shot!!
See ya evil one.
🇺🇸❤️

fake jew

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Bye Bye!!

Fake fake and more fake

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

Ummm, hey. How ya doing?
That JFK Jr account is complete bullshit.
That is a filthy little Iranian fooling people.
He controls many accounts including and not limited to Diana Spencer, Barron Trump, Dan Scavino, DJT, Pompeo etc...
He uses this foolery to sell these fake DJT coins and steals credit card numbers.
Ask GhostEzra and others...they will tell ya.
He got busted on Twitter for this by our side.

(1) Show this thread

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

Virtue Signaling bastard - look at his smugness as his country begins its second holocaust beginnings with vaccine restrictions and fascism. Makes me want to scream!

(1) Show this thread

Saved for last

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Dream Catcher to her Publication

and interesting date & time stamp.
5 5 45

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Not the yahoo..... Orbital bones too pronounced,
Yes jerkball, it is time to take back the Holy Land bye bye, bibi!

He looks different.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

BIG SHOT.....NO PUN INTENDED...🤯🤯🤯🤭😉

Got the shot

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

last time I believe I saw the original. maybe he got justice instead of a vaccination.

Evil to the very core, 9/11, Fukushima, children, you name it,#GodWins

I hope that vaccine he is taking gives him something terrible, just like all the citizens in Israel he has now jabbed and then taken there freedom away by covid passports. Evil Evil man

"What goes around come back around" x17

Smug Moosad Bastard

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

What's the opposite of "He is risen"? He is sunk?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

NEWS IS BLOCKED FROM REPORTING UNTIL BIDENS MEDICAL STAFF MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT
Do you know. If it’s true Biden. was taken to the hospital ? Media told not to report it

https://twitter.com/RobPetrosian/status/1378898457428172800

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

we know whats about to happen. Funny gow we always know what they will do before they do it huh?!

(1) Show this thread