Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Way past time! Its a money making rackett.....follow the money! Clear as a bell to me!

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Now thats a red pill

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

And hold those responsible accountable.
MDs (medical drug dealers) included.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My son couldn't walk for 24-48 hours after vaccines. It was terrifying. He struggles in school and has so many allergies. For several years he broke out into hives the size of golf balls. I regret vaccinating my children. I didn't know :(.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Detox, detox, detox.
There is s lady named Kerri Rivera who has cured more than 130 children of autism.
CURED.
She does it with food grade diatomaceous earth and MMS.
Her videos were removed from YouTube, but I'm sure you can find them elsewhere now.

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

prob are fat and need glasses too

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

In response reaper myer to his Publication

that’s a stupid statement i’ve ever heard unless you’ve got evidence to prove that comment! Children Having to wear glasses can be down to historical family genetics, also premature born babies are more likely to wear glasses, as there’s a weakness that occurs frim being born early!.

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

In response reaper myer to his Publication

that’s a stupid statement i’ve ever heard unless you’ve got evidence to prove that comment! Children Having to wear glasses can be down to historical family genetics, also premature born babies are more likely to wear glasses, as there’s a weakness that occurs frim being born early!.

(2) Show this thread

baby boomer here. our mum told us to go out and play with the neighbours kids if they caught measles, mumps or chicken pox, so we could catch it and get it over and done with. dam smart those war time mums! the world is dumbed down to almost self destruction right now.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication

Yes I remember that! We kids all got those dieases and survived. Probably gave our immune system a boost. 😁

In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication

The whole neighborhood of kids all had chicken pox at the same time.

(4) Show this thread