My final attempt to wake up my sleeping industry associates in tech. https://martingeddes.activehosted.com/index.php?action=social&c=11&m=17

Thank you Martin. Excellent stuff. My thoughts exactly applicable to technology, politics and medicine, my areas of experience. Only one of my surviving colleagues from university is prepared to use the precautionary principle we were taught. Many (now retired veterinarians) are queuing up to become vaccinators. I have said all the things you have said, to zero effect. It must be more than stupidity. They must be truly parasitised by a resilient mind control which denies them logical thought processes. I suspect it is more than just repetition of lies in the media. Something physical has been done to most of humanity. Is it done with vaccines, chemtrails, fluoride, artificial sweeteners, human meat at MacDonalds? Who knows, but can you explain why we can see around it? Why are we chosen to be doomed to have to watch the carnage?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ProbablyRob in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Pettitt, click on at the bottom under it