Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Retired from SV, living in the Sierra foothills. Christian conservative.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Even more noteworthy is that they are ALL democrats. You would expect it of SuxKumalot.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Ron Erhardt to his Publication

These people are sick

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Ron Wyden; Oregon

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

These people are sick

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

D is the first letter of more words than just democrat.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤬👎

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

yes satanic

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Both of Oregon's SATANIC SENATORS?! 😳 I SEE BERNIE & ELIZABETH WARREN TOO! OMG THEY'RE ALL PSYCHOTIC! 💔

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Yep

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊