πŸ‘€Q Discernment 101: If Q was a pysop against the patriots then it was the worst pysop EVER. WHY? Well, what was the DS/Cabal biggest fear? Being exposed. What did Q do? Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’₯. Most of us are awake because of Q.
#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#trusttheplan#Trump#MAGA4Ever#TrumpWarrior#SpaceForce#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Q is (WAS) a psyop!! Not that Q is a bad thing! Q helped many of us who were floundering, Find each other.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL - YouTube

This video was made in collaboration with Academy of Ideas. They create videos explaining the ideas of history's great thinkers in order to help supply the w...

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...would imagine it might just take a 'pysop' to combat a 'pysop' (i.e. fight fire with fire) πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

seems the way they’re attacking anything β€˜q’, the psyop was on them. they are literally freaking out! what are they worried the β€˜q’ knows about?? i mean- it’s all for a larp right πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I sincerely doubt that a psyop would give so much good info, be correct,protect the people, and admit they need God’s help.😎

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Well put.