+++
The Cabal has been TRIPLE-CROSSED
3 CROSSES OF CALVARY - GOLGOTHA
Jesus + Repentant Thief + Unrepentant Thief
Patriot Passover / Resurrection - Re-Election
And on the 3rd day HE ROSE
Everyone is given a chance to repent (but not all take it)

03 (mirror) 30 (Deltas - Yrs/Mnths/Wks/Dys)
MAP M/13 + A/1 + P/16 = 30

Continue to build the MAP.
MAP provides the KEY.
KEY spreads the TRUTH.
TRUTH shines LIGHT.
LIGHT saves HUMANITY.

PLANNED for [3] years.

You have more than you know.
News unlocks past.
MAP.
Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

+++=Saudi Arabia/Alaweed
++=Rothchilds Family
+=GeorgeSoros
New +++=Trump/JFK/KING?
New++=QFS?
New+=Restored Republic?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Connecting the dots:

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

1956 > NY +++

1956 > Suez Crisis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis

💧#1822 > ID: 000000 No. 121 >
God save us.
Q

Images x4 >>>>

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Thanks for the Cliff's Notes. I was perplexed by his post.

Happy Resurrection Day Everyone!

Christianity is good, but I think we can do better. Let's face it, after a thousand years of having Christianity forced, by force, on the World, it kind of has a bad wrap. Plus, it was created by the Roman Government, so, idk, maybe we should all just live like Jesus did.

That is what Christianity was before infiltrated and bastardized by evil like Vatican

(1) Show this thread