Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

I am From The Netherlands and share your message from my❤️
💋🌹

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

Thank you, your message is truly appreciated from all in America 🤗❤️

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

I feel myself a american woman the flag with the Eagle of the USA is hanging proudly @my balcony for months now❤️🇺🇸🦅

You have been officially designated as an “American Patriot” and we love you for flying our flag and for your unwavering support. 🤗🇺🇸👏🏼❤️

ThanQ You 💋🌹❤️

It is normal for me you know💖 😉

I can see/feel it. 🙏🏼🤗

Feel your💖 to😇

Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nanette NYPatriot, click on at the bottom under it