Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) โ€œFortDespairโ€ Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

This Is Wonderfulโ€ผ๏ธ
https://t.me/stormypatriotjoe21/1531

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

I am From The Netherlands and share your message from myโค๏ธ
๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) โ€œFortDespairโ€ Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

Thank you, your message is truly appreciated from all in America ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

I feel myself a american woman the flag with the Eagle of the USA is hanging proudly @my balcony for months nowโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

You have been officially designated as an โ€œAmerican Patriotโ€ and we love you for flying our flag and for your unwavering support. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

ThanQ You ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ

It is normal for me you know๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ˜‰

Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

Feel your๐Ÿ’– to๐Ÿ˜‡

Sweet!

(1) Show this thread