Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Source?

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

True Story?

Any One find Obama's Broken Arrow Under 12th Street Washington DC Yet? or is that Why Congress is... a Jail Cell?

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Please do research and provide more than one original respurce. We dont want to be as bad as the lamestream media! Until then I dont buy this as true.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

source of this information?

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

It appears the author of the article is regurgitating information posted on anon sites to look like news. Whether or not this is factual remains to be seen.#MAGA#wwg1wga

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Please post sources, references for verification. Thank you.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Going to need some proof on this one. As we know, anyone can type up these documents. No right leaning news, no leaks, absolutely no proof of this happening.

(1) Show this thread

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Cite your source please, thanks.

would love some verifiable info.

😳

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

The Galactics are looking out for us ALL 👽 🙏 🌟

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

I pray that this will be revealed to the masses so the blind will see the Truth finally.