We are almost there where we can see the fruits of our labors, and this is the year of the NEW EARTH happening; something we have talked about for years. The events are occurring in the timelines predicted, although perhaps things are not always official. Those who research and keep and open mind can see the signs that things are happening and changing. Or, let's say things are about to change, officially.#wwg1wga#QANON#GodWins#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @utsava in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Utsava Prophecy to his Publication

Yes, what an incredible time to be alive. Many of us have waited patiently for this special time in history. Be Blessed always.

Yay happiness for us and the donkeys!!! We can't wait!!! Good to see your posts Utsava!!!! ❤️

@utsava Thank you for all that you do for the people and for all those animals you have rescued. Bless you for that !! Keep up the good work !! 🕊🌸🐎🐴🙏🏻❤️

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

i am so happy you are here!! ive missed your posts!! i know in my heart you are right! i just cant wait for the show to be over!!

Regular bread eater, Conservative,

😍it is so good to see you posting Utsava

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Thank You for saving and rehoming all those beautiful animals a while back! God Bless.. 🙏
You probably still are however I lost contact when twit purged all !!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Please God 🙏🏼

Love❤❤❤❤ GOD Family And These United States of AMERICA 🇺🇸

GOD bless, Utsava.

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Revelations 21

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I remember thinking how I didn't want you to be right about the Election, but you were. Now I am praying you are right that the end will be soon and we can change this Earth for the better. Blessings to you.