Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Sangamon Valley - Potawatomi name for "Land of Milk and Honey". There's a reason why Lincoln chose this area to live. PATRIOT in

Tesla

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Fibonacci - Golden Ratio

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are going to have to learn this like it or not and also about quantum and our internal God spark!

Wwg1wga
Means we all go together!

πŸ™πŸΌHappy Easter Doq! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

In response Crows Nest to his Publication

I never trusted math, it's just a numbers game!

In response Crows Nest to his Publication

All numbers have power. A square has (4) equal sides and (4) 90 degree angles. It's fairly simple to calculate the area of a square. Projecting the square into (3) dimensions is a cube. Again, it's simple to calculate the volume of a cube. However things get tricky when you attempt to calculate the area of a circle. It's a closed, finite unit yet the area is irrational. Now consider the volume of a sphere.

(2) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

looks like ley lines

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

9 completion πŸ™ ✝️

Jesus lives in each of us.

I wish that with each breath we choose to be reborn to be better.

Please allow me to leave a message for our dear patriot.

My dear brother Juan O Savin,

We are breathing deeply and growing, all of us.

Who can find the first message on the DJT tweer in which he warns of electoral fraud?

How many days before election day was this message published?

Has the military structure under DJT's command since 01/20/2016 been aware of digital Pearl Harbor against the US in the 2020 election?

Was there enough time and resources to devise a plan to avoid the attack? Or that it would allow the attack to subsequently identify and hold domestic and foreign attackers accountable?

The reality is that 74 days have passed since the presidential oath.

We are aware of the signals being sent.

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

3 6 9

3+6+9=18=9
3x6=18+9=27=9
3x6=18=9+9=18=9
9-6=3x3=9
9:9=1x6=6+3=9
etc. etc.
all is in numbers...

Resurrection Power, Amen
Jesus prayed three times in the Garden of Gethsemane before His arrest. He was placed on the cross at the 3rd hour of the day (9 a.m.) and died at the 9th hour (3 p.m.). There were 3 hours of darkness that covered the land while Jesus was suffering on the cross from the 6th hour to the 9th hour. Three is the number of resurrection. Christ was dead for three full days and three full nights, a total of 72 hours, before being resurrected

3 x 3 x 3=27=2+7=9

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

Good stuff. I have been taught the number 3 represents God’s manifestation and/or the manifestation of God. 9 is Completion, the perfect God number...His perfect and completed manifestation because it’s 3 x 3. 6 is the # of mankind (2 x 3 means we are created by God but fall short of His perfection without His perfect manifestation in us). Christ gave up His life for mankind and was raised by the power of the only one true God. That’s why all the 3, 6 & 9 on the event of the crucifiction/Ressurection. Numbers/math is the language of the Great I AM. πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— βœοΈπŸ•Š

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Happy Tetra/Tetra = 4/4 - much power in numbers
β€œThe bedrock of the Quadrivium, Number structures our conceptual waking reality.”

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

How thrilling is it that we're (finally) moving into a Quantum Divinely Infinite Tesla+ World!! πŸ™πŸ˜ΉπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

at 11:11 on 04/04/2021 > 445 > 4450
Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?

Vortex math is beautiful.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

yes ofc, free energy

(1) Show this thread

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ’―πŸ€―

God Loving Husband Father Maga QπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

tesla

(2) Show this thread