WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ is my saviorโคโœ๏ธ Trump is still my POTUS ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Micah 6:8 ๐Ÿ™ *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*๐Ÿฆ”

I love this.#MilitaryBrat here. Lost my big brother in '08 to#PTSD , so this hits a heart chord with me. Thank u to all our brave military..God is with u n so am I.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™โค

Wait for the Lord, and keep His way, And He will exalt you to inherit the land๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ; When the wicked are cut off you will see it! Ps 37:34๐Ÿฅฐ

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

@showponycowgirl I am so sorry about your brother. Through Jesus, I send him a heartfelt thank you for his service and to your family as well. Blessings! Through prayer, I have your six.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

thank u..that means alot. My brother is one of many that never truly "came home". I miss him every day...n then I see the jackassery I saw today...soldiers sleeping in a garage...They were trained to adapt n overcome the worst of situations...thats not the point. ..they arent in the jungle...not in the desert...they are in the swamp. ..the richest metropolis in this country...I cannot tell u how truly infuriated I was to see those soldiers laying on the ground in a garage...like they were dogs!!! ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐ŸคฌPissed me alll kinds of off...please...come back soon President Trump! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโคโœ๏ธ

In response MightyLion Tribe to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShowponyCowgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Showpony Farm, click on at the bottom under it