Only people mentioned by @sobergrandpa in this post can reply

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ is my saviorโคโœ๏ธ Trump is still my POTUS ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Micah 6:8 ๐Ÿ™ *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*๐Ÿฆ”

I love this.#MilitaryBrat here. Lost my big brother in '08 to#PTSD , so this hits a heart chord with me. Thank u to all our brave military..God is with u n so am I.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™โค

Wait for the Lord, and keep His way, And He will exalt you to inherit the land๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ; When the wicked are cut off you will see it! Ps 37:34๐Ÿฅฐ

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

@showponycowgirl I am so sorry about your brother. Through Jesus, I send him a heartfelt thank you for his service and to your family as well. Blessings! Through prayer, I have your six.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

(1) Show this thread

ThankQ Jason n ThankQ Wilder I AM here, I will fight with you. Fuckin A man I cant stop crying its like I know u or something ah fuck hard to see the screen. You sir are one of the Real Heros, fuck Kapernick n lebron n all the fake fuckin bullshit ~ you Sir are the Star and every fuckin soldier n military personnel are the Stars ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹ I am gonna salute n hug the shit outta you when this is over! Bless You May Love n Light Shine on all of You, I AM WITH ALL OF YOU ~ The Rock (Raq)๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ซ

Agape Vincit Omnia... I am a daughter of the King... Far from perfect... Loved through grace... Thank you Jesus!!!XO #IFBP

I love this!

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DMโ€™S.

I get chills every time I see this.

#GodWins #SaveTheChildren๐Ÿ™ #Trump2020 ๐Ÿ’—#AmericaFirst ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ #Obamagate๐Ÿ™ƒ #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ I'm not crying ... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š

Righton!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I will never not reshare this