Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What if Trump's vaccine is just liquid HCQ?

🤣🤣🤣

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

why are people dying and having reactions?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

New batches are different from the one's produced before Juanuary 20th.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

and there is proof of this from?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Ever wonder why they take so long shipping them lately?

honestly, I haven't paid attention to any reports in the news about the vaccine and haven't heard that there were delays. Its a good theory. But you know they are going to blame Trump when people start dropping like flies and it all traces back to the vaccine. It will be interesting to see how they convince millions that it wasn't Trump's vaccine that killed them. I know he didn't make the damn thing, but he is pushing this crap really hard. It is the one thing I disagree with. I can't work it out at this time. It just seems really suspect.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GiniBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gini Caradori, click on at the bottom under it