A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

But why is Trump allowing the vaccine to take place? That is questionable to a lot of people! People are dying from the vaccine, not good!

Please learn Trump Language. Trump is a business man and had to expose the fraud of vaccine in a smart way like this. You all need to inform yourself more others that vaccines are a faux, a placido that scientists got payed to use it for depopulation by infecting people with a lot of hormone disrupter solutions and with a lot of deadly pathogens. If more people will ask what is it in a vaccine BEFORE they inject themselves then they understand what card is Trump playing and they will never "listen" in this way when Trump says that people should take the vaccine. WE ARE HIS PEOPLE not PEOPLE. remember that! Smart people are Trump people. And Trump People knows better buy now...

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TatianaK1 in this post can reply

In response Tatiana Knott to her Publication

I am aware of what the vaccine is. But why doesn't he or someone come out to the American people and explain this? This is putting people's lives at risk. That's not a good thing.

I love humor and I think good humor it is the best way to go through tough times. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TRUMPFAMILYFOREVER

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

There are hundreds of people out there explaining this. From medics to scientists and from holistic doctors to the ex vaccines makers. We do not need Trump to tell us anything else then those people have been risking their lives already to do so. Trump has to say it like this so he ultimately exposes the vaccine industry that assassinated and murdered so many innocent people for speaking up about the fraud upon us and our children. Trump made you and other pay attention did not he? If others won't it is they will in all fairness. (by the way, I LOVE Tom Brady too! I was sad when he left our Patriots team but then after he brought Buccaneers back in the game of winning, I knew it was the couch. Now I am just Tom Brady fan no matter the team he play for. LOL )

(1) Show this thread